In a Hybrid deployment, lately I had experienced that:
1. On-premise users can see cloud users’ free/busy
2. Cloud users cant see on-premise users free/busy
Note: the below may not solve your problem, but it should lead you to the right way to brute force your way to solve the problem lol
1. Try out the Hybrid Free/Busy Troubleshooting Tool.
3. Did an IISRESET as recommended: http://jesperstahle.azurewebsites.net/?p=242
4. Update/Refresh the Federation Metadata. See this blog for more information.
- Connect to Exchange Online in PoweShell
- Get-FederationTrust | Set-FederationTrust -RefreshMetadata
5. Execute the free/busy test from Microsoft Remote Analyzer
6. Ensure that in all Exchange Servers (including the inactive ones located in the DR sites), the Get-WebServicesVirtualDirectory has the correct ExternalURL: https://mail.contoso.com/ews/exchange.asmx (and is routable from the internet)
Get-WebServicesVirtualDirectory -Identity “ServerName\EWS (Default Web Site)”
Leave a comment if it’s still not working. No promise that I can help you fix, but I’ll try 🙂
Posted in Office365 | Comments Off on Free/busy not working in Hybrid